Friday, June 3, 2011

There's our friends!

Hello all, it's me the Hopalope! Today has been a great day. Mom is really tired today from chemo, so I got my paws on the keyboard for her...aren't I a talented pooch? There is an angel watching over us. Carrie called mom today before my training, and told us that a special friend of ours called and paid for 3 training sessions for me! Maybe we are heading in the right direction after all. Plus, another special friend made a donation via our blog. This is so perfect, as guess what else Mom has found? She found somebody on Whocanhelp.com that is working on a logo with my head on it! Mom says we got the wheel in motion, now we just have to keep it going. Having somebody else do some of the work will help keep us moving forward.

Today Carrie took us to a great dog neighborhood. There were lots of dogs, but they were all behind fences. Carrie uses this neighborhood all the time for dogs like me. She knew where all the dogs lived, and what their habits were. So we worked a little bit more on our "this ways", so I can get better at not tripping  mom. I learned a lot about "there's our friends". They were all behind fences, so they couldn't be rude and come up and get in my face. I don't like it so well when dogs are rude and I don't know them. Carrie said I did very good. Mom thinks I did so good, that she almost couldn't reward me so well. This is because I was almost ignoring everybody! Mom says we will go back to the same neighborhood and do it again tomorrow- just me and mom. This way we will both  remember what Carrie taught us. So that's all for now. Mom says I need to go post a new picture on my facebook page, and call it good for the night. She says that she is super tired from chemo, but that she feels really good. A movie and snuggling with me will fix everything!
Getting ready to walk with Carrie, we love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment