Friday, May 27, 2011

Wheel in motion

Wheel in motion, stays in motion right? I slept most of the day, and now I am back at it. I need to call it good soon. I have been on the phone with my dog trainer, and she reassures me that we will make this happen for Hope and I. I have been reworking my blog for the last couple of hours, and getting the proper feeds going to my facebook page, and Hope's. Yes, Hope has her own Facebook page. She had her own blog, but that is gone. One blog is enough for me to handle. I have been on Whocanhelp.com looking for help with my Charmine's Hope logo, and for help with blog design. Some of this stuff I can do on my own, but it is a struggle for me and it would take forever. Things start getting in the way, and so it never gets done. I have lots to do, and thank you to Lotus Survival Foundation for the inpiration, and the courage to accomplish what I am setting out to do. Claudia, you are an amazing woman. Thank you for shining the light on my path. Hope and I are making it a goal to come to a future retreat and speak, if you will have us that is! This is all I have for now. I want to rest so I can get a great blog out tomorrow about the retreat, before dog training.

No comments:

Post a Comment