Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chemo #12

  Today was Mom's 12th chemo of her current regiment. Yay for my Mom, I am so proud of her! I think I have been in the truck for 15 chemo treatments since my mom rescued me. She always tells me I am her Hope.
   I almost had to stay home today. Mom let me out for my morning business, and the sun was out. I could see my mom soaking up the warmth. She disappeared in the garage, and I heard this noise. JD the Rottweiler seemed familiar with the noise, but not me! Mom was working on something out there, but I couldn't see. She finally came back in and said she had something called "a dead battery" in the pretty purple 2 wheeled thing in the garage. Whatever it was, Mom put on my blue leash and said it was still cool enough out to go hang out in the truck while she gets her chemo. I like to hang out in the truck while Mom is busy, as I don't like her to leave the house without me. I managed to get out of the truck in the parking garage today, good thing Mom keeps pretty tight reign on my leash!. I don't normally do that, but Mom took to long getting her stuff together today. She made me load back up, but she keeps promising me that I will get to go in the Cancer Center and hang out soon. She says I will LOVE it in there. Lots of people to pet me and visit with me...PLUS, I'll be the only dog in the house! I LOVE people attention, and would love to let you scratch my belly for ever and ever.
   Mom says that we have a "job" to do, and that it will make both of us feel better. She says her cancer is easier to deal with, when we can go spread Hope to others. I don't know what a "job" is, but if Mom says I'll like it, it must be so. Mom said she was starting a new blog today, and that I am the star! She thinks we make a pretty good team, and that we will go far. Go? Where? Let's go Mom!
 My Mom is really a little bit worried about me though...OK, maybe a lot worried right now. I think maybe she is not so much worried about me, as much as she is just scared and worried in general. She's a tough cookie though, and does her best to remain strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment