Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 Passing of an American Icon- RIP Mouldy Marvin

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 Passing of an American Icon- RIP Mouldy Marvin


Current mood: contemplative

Marvin, you were a great man. You taught me many things about the world I live in, even though the colors have changed. Love sees no colors. The last time I saw you, you were a stepping stone in helping me realise that it was OK. No matter what color I choose to wear on my shirt, back or bike....it is alright. It's the person behind the patch that matters. I knew that all ready...but to step out, and step up to to what you believe in- isn't always such an easy task. But you lived the life that you loved, and showed so many others how to do the same. We all have to stand together against the man...or he will take it all from us. Thank you for being more then just a legend to me...thank you for always being real with me. Thank you for my name, and the self-confidence you gave me to wear it proud, with my head high. You will never be forgotten! You are truely AFFA! RIP My friend......Charmin' Charmine

No comments:

Post a Comment