Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thursday, May 03, 2007 Musings with a view of the cow pasture

Thursday, May 03, 2007 Musings with a view of the cow pasture


Current mood: calm

Just sitting here musing, still in awe and wonder about life. The roads we choose to travel, and the feelings that come to us when you least expect it. I am so at peace, and feel like I am right where I am supposed to be. It's not always easy, or what I expected...but it is still wondrous. I have a man that I have made a commitment to- to walk by my side for a lifetime. Just when I least expect it, he does the most thoughtful, unexpected thing. Then 24 hours later...I want to throttle him. Because he's not seeing it MY way ya know :) Somehow, he always helps me be a better person...whether I like it or not. I love it when he does or says just the tiniest thing-that lets me know I do the same for him. Who ever thought I could be so content at my computer...looking out my window at the cows in the neighbor's pasture. The snow came down low in the hills today (what happened to the 80 degrees of Tues?), and the storm clouds are still hovering. But the sun is peaking through, and shining down on the early May carpet of green and gold dandelions. The weather is not the most desireable, but it's all good. Because I know in a couple of days it will be 80 again, and I'll be riding The Violet One down the highway. With a smile on my face, and my heart full of love for the one who brought me to this amazing place.

No comments:

Post a Comment