Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thursday, October 25, 2007 3am, and the voices in my head

Thursday, October 25, 2007 3am, and the voices in my head


OK, enough is enough! I'm up, I'm outta bed. The little green men in my head won't let me go back to sleep. It's a doosey this morning. The one thing I miss about bartending, is there was always someone to talk to at this hour. Not that I really want to talk about the green men in my head! I'd rather go curl up in bed next to my wonderful husband and go back to sleep. I don't want to think about Halloween parties, costumes, book work, payday....shoot, tax date with the ex-wife tonight. I should be more excited that the weather was beautiful yesterday, and I believe it is supposed to remain so. The Violet One is out front, and 10 miles on her, is better then no miles on her, at this time of year. I have a fat cat in my lap, and draped over my left arm as I type, that loves me regardless of how whacky I am. I have a warm husband in bed, that I don't want to wake up, less the voices in his head fire up as well. I hate stress, and I work hard to keep my stress level to a minimium. I know the things that stress me out, so I always try to take care off business BEFORE it gets to that point. I'm not complaining mind you. This too shall pass. As long as it is onward, and forward...I must be doing something right. OK, I'm off! This is helping, but not enough. Time for brainless surfing, or stuffing my spider legs. Freaking cat...he is heavy and is going to put my arm asleep if he don't move!

No comments:

Post a Comment