Monday, August 23, 2010

OK, I admit it...I'm a little bit scared Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 9:46am

Finally, today is here. I have an 11 o'clock appointment with Dr. Pickhardt today. Something has been swollen since summer, in my good armpit. My radiology oncologist felt it last week, so it is not my imagination. It could be any number of non-cancerous things. I am a bit scared though, even though I'm sure it is not back already. He will probably want to look closer at it is my guess. I think it is all due to stress and heat. I'm not scared of the cancer treatment again, but of all the things concerning it. All I can visualise is all the mounds of financial paperwork again, and what my husband will think. There I said it...I am scared and sad. BUT- I do know that Dr. Pickhardt will make it all better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment