Monday, August 23, 2010

I hate bras! Friday, June 25, 2010 at 1:26pm

LMAO! I didn't know that until just recently. It is warm out, and I am dripping all ready. Hot and sweaty, or just hot flashy? Who knows. I had to move some equipment from Libby yesterday, and I was going farther then home or Arlee. So I wore a bra. I have always been able to go without a bra all my life. Unless I wanted some vavoom, of course! I don't care that I am missing a boob, it is not the end of the world. The cancer is gone. I now feel the need to wear a bra if I am straying to far from home. I know nobody is going to stop and stare at me, and if they do- I will gladly spread some breast cancer awareness. I am just so tired already of wearing a bra, when I don't want to. Who wants to wear a hot and sticky bra if they don't have to?

No comments:

Post a Comment