Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday, October 26, 2009 It's falling out already!

Last haircut for awhile!




Monday, October 26, 2009 It's falling out already!

Yikes, that was fast! I started losing my hair on Saturday. I was blow drying my hair with some gel, and was pulling on it gently to make my wing thingies. I looked at my hands and sure enough, there was hair stuck in the gel. I knew exactly what it was, even though it wasn't a big clump. It's OK, as we knew this was coming...I just





didn't expect it for another month. We went out to a chili cook pff, and of course I got quite a charge out of pulling out my hir to shock friends. I know, I'm whacked...but if I can make you laugh with me then it's alright! So off to Susan's today, to get 1 last haircut. Just enough to not make such a big mess. As prepared as I can be to shave the whole thing. On a lighter note, I had a bra on and pulled a t-shirt on over my head for Saturday's adventures. I do believe I have felt more energetic the past week, then this whole thing started. My arm is functioning so much better, and I'm sure that that helps. Maybe I'll be done with physical therapy on Thursday. I don't have to see my surgeon for 6 months now. Moving forward, and still smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment