Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Did my Onc really just say that????

This is all I got today. First- How do  fix my blog? I don't have the patience to delete this one, and try and find another blog site and transfer it all over. My blog doesn't seem to work right anymore, because I am not using Google Chrome? Really? I disabled my IE, and downloaded Google Chrome, and I  HATE it. Google Chrome is fast...but very boring. In all reality- it is slow because I spend all day trying to find what I am looking for, or figure out how to make it do something. I can't even insert a curser in my blog post...I have to backspace to delete an error, ughhh! Can any of my millions of readers suggest a solution to the new blogger/blogspot changes? Please, I want to keep my blog, but just don't have it in me to redo the whole thing.
Plus, you see- I just don't have time! K, I'll spit out what he said, but then I'm done for the night. I need to not focus on it for the night. I had a witness today- I am hearing him right. I asked him how long again, only from the aspect of I have got to get my crud together, and suddenly I have been feeling like it's less then a year. Well, I guess it has been several months by now since he told me a year. He is still very hopeful of course with the Feamara, but realistically- I think he is about as optimistic as I am. He says it is time to get close to my support system. He doesn't think directing all my energies into purchasing a trailer is not necessarily the best use of my time. There is a study in Seattle that might do some good, but I don't believe he thinks that it is worth the efforts for me to focus on getting there. If I lived there, and my main support system was there, and it was convenient for me to participate- he might look at it differently. However when he looks at the whole big picture of the situation, he doesn't think it's worth the effort.

Crap, I just don't even care that much anymore that the end may be near. I just don't want to be without my dog, and I want it to be peaceful and happy. My needs, and some of my wants met. I hate it that I don't know how to get there. How can nobody else know the answer? I just don't understand. All I know is I'm not giving up my Hope until it's time. I think  it is time to be in WA. If there is any hope, maybe it is with a dr in WA. That, and I have decided that I want my baby sister to take care of me. I no longer have a husband that appears capable of getting it together to get me through this, and my parents aren't interested in welcoming my dog. Baby sister, I am so sorry to have to put this load on you, but I know that you are capable and willing. Who would of thought that we had to get you through nursing school in time to take care of your big sis?

UGHHHH- what you see is what you get. I can't even scroll up to proof read!

3 comments:

  1. Try Firefox - I use it and it works fine with blogspot. I hate IE and find Chrome isn't as great as they claim - many things don't work with it. I got rid of Chrome on my computer and stick with FF except occasionally I need IE for something weird. Anyway, hang in there. Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Caroline I will try that when I have the patience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Caroline! I had to come straight here after I installed it, and it looks good. Everything is super fast, and it imported a lot of stuff. So far it looks way better then Google did.

    ReplyDelete