Tuesday, November 8, 2011

No chemo vacation

So much for a chemo vacation, dang it. I knew I jinxed it by suggesting that I might have 2 months off still. I was pretty sure that the lemon on my chest is turning into a new boob. I just didn't really think onc would take me off the hormone therapy so fast. This is really worrisome. I didn't realize that my onc is watching my lump so closely. I know he is, just not close enough to see it through my shirt. He walked in and asked about it, and motioned like he could see the growth through my shirt. I knew it seemed bigger, but his question should have prepared me. 2 cm bigger in just about a month. So I didn't get a shot today, and back onto chemo. He gave me until Monday. He also did not seem inclined to want to let me slide any past Monday either. I think I get the CMF on Monday, but I can't remember for sure. We are still on track with the female doctor in Billings. He did get a hard copy of her notes finally, and he said Mischelle and I did pretty good at remembering everything she said. Nice, we rock!
So onward and forward. Got my flu shot combo H1N1 shot today. I will call the dentist and see if I can get a short notice teeth cleaning done. Probably not. And we will see if my girl Brandy has something ready for me. I think she is working an an Ankh for my ankle.

No comments:

Post a Comment