Friday, October 14, 2011

Dreams

I love this. This is something I have always known. Dreams are what kept me alive when I was a little kid and things were really messed up. Dreams are what have  always kept me one foot in front of the other. Dreams got me off meth all those years ago. Hell, dreams kept me going a bit longer when I knew my marraige had serious issues out the gate. Dreams are now still keeping me hanging on. Now the frustrating part is how to make those dreams come true, when it feels that my life might be a bit shorter then the 90 years old on the front porch that I have always envisioned.

On the other hand, this is so contradictory from my newest mantra- which is just let it be, just worry about today. Live for today and dream big-  a little bit confusing maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment