Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Is it the meds or me?

Hello all! Today is Wed. and I should be sitting in a chemo chair right now. I am not, as today was the only day to do any training with Carrie and Hope. So we have a training in about an hour, and I will go to chemo tomorrow. Yay, with my regular oncologist!

Not feeling to shabby today. My back is killing me. I can't imagine it is my new bed already, though it may be due to too much time in bed or not sitting right in the computer chair...or not doing enough exercise to stretch my back out. OK, it's not killing me either, but it doesn't feel nice. I don't usually need to take pain meds. I have taken a lot of Tylenol the last 4 days it seems. Seems to go hand in hand with when I get Gemzar now. That seems to have changed over the last couple of months. I don't feel entirely shitty, just not great. Just a little achy, chilly and off. Not like the Taxol made me feel though. It's just faint enough that it always makes me question- is it chemo or am I just being a baby? I hate that! Seems like I have done a lot of that through this journey- is it the meds, or is it me?

OK, change of plans! WRTT just called. Carrie was wanting to know how Hope is doing on her long leash. I think that she would be satisfied with our performance. So, I think that we just skipped a class. We won't meet Carrie today, but we will go to the ranch next week. There we will work more on our "leave its". Whoo-hoo for Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment