Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Vitamin D

Good morning all! Just sitting here getting my day together. I have a doctor's appointment, and I think I have to take the electric fence charger back to Quality. I'll check one more time, but I don't think it;s putting out the right volts again :( I'm down in the basement catching some rays...with my goLITE .When I realized I was moving into a basement room with no windows, I thought to buy one. It does seem like it helps a little bit. So every morning I sit for half an hour at least with my light. It is really easy to sit down here and think that it is dreary outside when it is not. I need to figure out how to get my crud together so we have windows in our room again. I am so very thankful that I do have what I have now, but I think the lack of windows down here is not helping my motivation level very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment