Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Port back in

OK, so my port is back in, so I can just get past THAT disappointment now. I went ahead and let my hubby take me in to the appointment. It is so much easier to just let him take care of me. We had a good day yesterday. He just wants me to let him take care of me. I can't tell if it just for temporary, or forever. To me it just sounds like he wants me to let him take care of me, like he feels responsible for me. That's kind, but then where am I left later? He told me he has been writing on the computer, which is good. BUT, it all sounds like all our vicious circle conversations. Everybody he talks to only knows one side, so of course I am wrong. No personal responsibilty of course.
  Today I went to sit with him, to tell  him I was thinking about throwing in the towel on everything. To stay with him. Of course I still needed to know how I would know that this wouldn't happen again. That let to a broken keyboard. Now I fixed that, so now I need to worry about myself. WTF does that mean? And once again if he can't control his temper, how can I stay. I sure wish the attorney would call back- preferrably when I have no ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment