Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Last day of freedom for awhile

OK, so here I am attempting to do into a huge pile of social security papers. Not getting very far either. I need to because I am going to feel less and less like it as chemo goes on. Good news is, I am not waiting for the phone to ring anymore. I finally called clinical research lady yesterday, as I had been waiting for a phone call since Friday. She said all tests came back good, so my body qualifies. She said she didn't see anything new that we weren't aware of already, as far as cancer growth. Yay, still no spots in my bone. H said she called they study drug company to find out which arm of the study we got, and they would not tell her. So all will be revealed tomorrow morning. I am OK with this...at least I know I am not waiting for the phone to ring. I am not looking forward to the pump, but of course I hope I get it all. Let's kick this bucker's ass once and for all! I have a highly toxic body, (full of good energy and positive juju)- this is known to exterminate cancer cells!

No comments:

Post a Comment