Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dear left breast

Just wanted to wish you a happy anniversary of your death. I'm sorry I had to separate you from your twin, but it had to be done. You have been a fine friend over the years, but you were sick and you were going to make me sick. So I had to cut you loose and send you on down the road. Life is different without you, and I miss you sometimes. Mostly only when I need your support under a smashing blouse. I can mimic you with a falsey, so it is not the end of the world- just a pain in the butt. I may miss you, but you do not define me. I am still beautiful without you, because my beauty comes from the inside- the outside is just a bonus. Someday I will replace you, but only so your twin isn't lonely under my cute tops that I haven't been able to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment