Monday, August 23, 2010

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 Week and a day after mastectomy

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 Week and a day after mastectomy


Thank you all for your kind thoughts! I am doing OK today, and Doc said everything looked good today. If Friday would hurry up and come, so I can get rid of my 2 new friends, AKA drain tubes! They are annoying me. Onto the medical oncologist tomorrow, who will be my best friend for the next 6 months. Chemo first, then radiation. I would feel better if we knew the answer to the age old question...did they get it all? The surgeon got what he was after, and felt that the mastectomy was still the best option. But as to did they get it all? Hoping that the oncologist will feel the need to do a PET scan, which should tell us if it has spread past my lymph nodes. We shal see! Gentle hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment