Monday, August 23, 2010

Thursday, September 17, 2009 2 days after surgery

Thursday, September 17, 2009 2 days after surgery


I am home and alone now. What to do with myself???? Linney is on her way to sit with me for awhile, while my boys are off working. They released me about 10am yesterday, much earlier then expected. Surgery went well. Surgeon confirmed that he was taking lymph node cluster, as he saw 2 suspicios nodes on MRI. He also said that there was a second satelite lump in my left breast. My right breast and nodes are clear. So it is off. Thank you so much who managed to make it past my guard dog Crankcase! Thank you all for your kind thoughts and well wishes. It is a very strange thing. To feel so healthy and know there is (was) something so big and bad growing in me. Kinda feels like I just cut off my boob because someone told me to. I know I didn't, but it still kinda feels that way. Just really strange. Just not sure what to do with myself as it doesn't hurt that bad. More just stiff and swollen. I have some excercises to do that i started today. These will help keep my chest muscles stretched for my lungs, help the get my muscles back and help drain the fliud out. I guess I am supposed to use my arm as normal, but avoiding strain. So I am just not sure what to do with myself...try and take it easy but excercise. I want to do some book work and stuff...no not really, but it needs to be done. Lucky for me that I am not focusing really well I guess! So I guess I will just go sit and relax until PBOL Linney gets here. Then she can laugh at me while I drool on myself...no just kidding. More later...I'll see if I can practice relaxing for longer then 5 minutes now! Lots of love, but no hugs please!



Charmine

DX-8/09- 3-5cm, left breast

estrogen+/ progesteren-

Left Mast, and left node cluster removed 8/15/09

No comments:

Post a Comment