Monday, August 23, 2010

Saturday, September 12, 2009 I am that 1 in 8

Saturday, September 12, 2009 I am that 1 in 8


Current mood: determined

Oh boy, here I went and fell down the rabbit hole! I am that 1 in 8 women. I will leave this short and sweet. I was diagnosed with breast cancer on Aug. 26. Oh shit, but it is what it is. All I can do is stay positive and get through this. I am in for the full meal deal. I am a survivor. I want share share and blog this as I go through it...just not sure if Myspace is the right blog. I have started one elsewhere, so I will spare the nitty gritty on here. Please let me know if you want to follow, and I'll let you know where. I'm sure I'll post more on here, but I wanted to spare it for the moment. Remember girls...get those funky lumps checked!



Comment ·LikeUnlike · Share

No comments:

Post a Comment