Monday, August 23, 2010

Friday, January 22, 2010 Chemo party anyone?

Friday, January 22, 2010 Chemo party anyone?


Whee-ha! 3 more days until my last chemo! Still kickin' butt and taken names. I have a tiny sore in my mouth...but as many times as I have bit it, maybe it is not from chemo. My index finger is still numb. Playing videos games on the computer for too long is not good. I could feel it all the way up to my elbow yesterday. I quit and took a Lortab...I think it helped. I wonder how long it will be before I can have a dry sleep. I AM tired of getting soaked at night. I'm sure I am into a chemo induced menopause. If I am not, my girly doctor says that the Tamoxifen will finish the job. Good thing I am selfish in my old age and am not in the market to have children by now! (If I was younger, my girly stuff would most likely come back :)

I want to have a chemo party on Monday. Not sure what to do, except anybody is welcome to come sit with me for a couple of minutes. I wrote a couple cards out for people that should be there, and on their last treatment. I would like to try and get a sheet cake, with everyone's name's on it. Any other thoughts on what to do for a chemo party?

No comments:

Post a Comment